Monday, July 11, 2011

How do I create tabs...HELP!

I'm not the most computer savvy person in the world but I'd like to think I know a few tricks.  However, I can't seem to figure out how to create "tabs" or "pages" across the top page of my blog.  I decided the best way for me to get back into my doll stories, keep my stories straight and utilize the bulk of my dolls would be to keep each story as separate episodes.  So, if anyone can send me a quick message tutorial on the steps to create the "tabs" or "pages" I would SOOO appreciate it. :)

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, great idea! I'd love to a tab to link to my website. I'm sorry I can't tell you how but I'm interested in the answer. Good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To create a tab or new page (which can be shown as a tab),
    Go to the Dashboard
    Click: Edit Pages
    Click: New Page
    Create and save
    -----------------------
    When you want to make changes to an existing page/tab. Follow the same steps, except Edit the existing page you need to change instead of creating a new one.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you working on your blog again. Hope things are going well and that you will have time to post more episodes of Dolls and the City.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, ooh. Tracy's coming back! Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ DBG and Vanessa - Thank you, thank you, thank you ladies! It worked...I now have tabs. :)

    @ Dani - I will send you a message as well so that you can start your tabs. :)

    I'm trying to get it together ya'll...so I can start my stories again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited to see you are coming back!! Loving your new layout!

    ReplyDelete