Monday, September 19, 2011

Who's the new guy in the city...?

Honor Gibson


Read his bio here: My Collection



Hey guys!  So, I've been wanting this Harley Ken forever!! I know a lot of you already have him but my reason behind coveting him is my life long crush on Eric Roberts.  This guy, to me...definitely has that Eric Roberts thing going on!  *Sigh*... Anyone who knows me will tell you...I love me some Eric Roberts!!! :)



Anyway, a few weeks ago I finally landed him NIB for a steal!  I wasn't going to jinx myself and mention him until he arrived...so here he is! :)   I've got him connected with one of my girls but will post about it later.  Right now, I'm working on revamping my page, yes...again, LOL but I hope it's more user friendly.  I was keeping new followers in mind when I decided to make tabs and hyperlinks for characters.  I'm thinking when a new person follows, it must be like walking in on a movie half over...confusing.  So now you will find bios of each character and who they're connected to by clicking MY COLLECTION here or up top.  I hope you find it easier to follow the characters and/or use as a reference sheet. :)

Alrighty...I'll be back soon with more news and photos and hopefully...stories.   Oh yeah, I also managed to score some equipment for The Word Shop and hope to have it completed in a couple of weeks.

Thanks much for following!  

11 comments:

  1. Oooh, sexy! Oh Eric Roberts. How can you be so slimy and so sexy at the same time. Like Mickey Rourke before all the plastic surgery. Rrrawrr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Dani - I know, right?! LOL...it's a shame, I always have an affection for the bad boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like him too. I can see a resemblance with Honor and Eric. Nice doll! BTW, I like your layout, it is simple to maneuver.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Georgia Girl - Thanks! I'm finally happy with this layout. I'm glad it worked out, don't want followers to be frustrated with my doll craziness, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel so left out! I don't have a clue who Eric Roberts is. I shouldn't be that surprised considering that I don't keep up with current tv or movies. Love the new layout and how you have the the characters separated. Once again your pictures are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Vanessa - LOL...Eric Roberts is actress Julia Roberts brother who's actually a really great actor but for whatever reason does a lot of B rated movies or supporting actor roles.

    It's funny, I thought my camera wasn't a decent camera but the lighting tips you gave helped me out a lot. I still need to get a tripod which would really help. Maybe next month. :)

    Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mini tripods are $1 at the dollar store. That is all I use. I don't always sit the tripod down, but just holding on to the tripod in one hand instead of holding on to the camera still provides a steadier picture. My next purchase is a camera, only because my battery won't stay in and I have to keep it plugged in. Limits me from taking all those outside shots I had planned. Poor Darius is out on the golf course somewhere waiting for me to show up with the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Vanessa - Oh, wow...$1 works for me! Thanks for the tip. I'm dying to see more of Nikki and Darius, there such a handsome couple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's cute :) Looking forward to seeing who he's connected to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Dollies Series - Thank you! I think so too. :) Hopefully I will get back to my stories within the next week. I'm expecting three more characters.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the you girls who make doll stories makes me wanna start my own I been playing w barbies since I was 5 yrs old I gave mines away when I was a teen now I have to start all over again lol sucks is kinda hard :/ and plus I don't know nothing of dioramas lol

    ReplyDelete