Thursday, November 24, 2011

Peyton Connors...

Hey everyone,

I took a couple of photos of Peyton Connors and wanted to share.  Nothing big, still working on...but almost complete with the family dynamics of my characters.  I still plan on posting something new next week.  Alrighty, enjoy your holiday!




This isn't the best picture of her since she was freshly dipped (in hot water) and rebodied.  I didn't style her, she's dressed in the Fashionistas clothes the body came with.


Brother and sister:  Peyton pictured with her brother, Seven


 The Connors Family:  Seven, Heath (father) Madeline (mother) Peyton and Katelyn 
Note:  I wasn't feeling the story between Heath and Taja (aka Colette)


Peyton and her boyfriend Migel Vega.  


Brother and sister:  Leilani and Miguel Vega (I decided they look pretty good as brother and sister.)


 Brother and sister:  Jamaal & Tiffany Thibodeaux (I couldn't feel a connection with him and my MZ doll)



Best friends:  Reese Miller, Piper Phillips, Peyton Connors, Brandy Jackson (Darren Jackson's sister) Echo Parks. (Brandy is now on a fashionista body.  I love her friendly face so I made her an important character)


Seven, Piper, Jamaal and Brandy (these two are a couple)  and Miguel & Peyton. 
Note:  Seven has a major crush on Piper but has kept it a secret because he's older.  However, Piper will be turning 21yrs in the next couple of weeks, so let's see what happens.



Couple:  Cree Larson & Travis Gibson
Note:  Cree has been upgraded to a 2.5 body and Reina, her sister will get a replacement body compliments of a Fashionistas Barbie. 

That's all for now. Hopefully this weekend I will get a chance to update the character's profiles.  TTFN!

10 comments:

  1. Wow i love the group pics and your new Candice looks awsome! I love the new Star dolls but i only will get a couple of them for now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ William - Thank you so much! I am so happy with the purchase of these two dolls, thank you for posting such great pics of them...I might not have known how pretty they are in person. I think I'm ok for now, purchase wise. I will get the Asian Fallen Angel that you blogged about, sometime next month and possibly one more...but we'll see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candice is pretty. I, too, love the group shots. I really have to get my Brandy doll back in the mix. She is one of my favorites. I love how you styled her hair. Poor Colette. No more Heath. I do like him with his new family though. Seven is a little cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Vanessa - Thank you! Brandy has such an infectious smile that's different from a lot of the dolls with that "Barbie" smile, LOL. She's truly the girl next door.

    Well, you know...Colette lookes like money to she's doing pretty good. I've got her hooked up with a well to do plastic surgeon. :)

    Seven is a real sweetheart. I'm glad I got him before he became HTF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ William and Vanessa - Sorry guys, just realized I typed in the wrong name chosen for Summer. I had several names written down and later realized I blogged the wrong one. So, Candice is actually Summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new Stardoll, Summer Connors, looks better than some of the boxed versions of her. Congrats on your choice ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ D7ana - Thank you! I got lucky because she was the only one on the shelf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from Spain: I love the family Connors. Candice is beautiful and the fashionista clothing fits very well. I also really like Tiffany. I have some of the clothes they wear and Jackson Phillips. Very good buy. We remain in contact blog blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Drew and Katelyn do have the same look in the eyes. They look like sisters. I like the group shots too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Ms. Leo - Thanks! I was thinking the same thing, LOL. And check out their face shape, it looks very similar. I got lucky putting this family together. :)

    ReplyDelete