Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving Thanks...

This post isn't doll related but I wanted to post anyway.  I just want to say that I'm thankful for life, my daughter, my family and friends.  I'm thankful to have a roof over my head and wheels under my feet. Although this year continues to present new challenges, The Lord continues to bless Story and I...protecting us and making it possible to face these challenges head on!  I also want to give a special thanks to all who follow me and especially those I follow.  You guys are GREAT!  It's so nice to share a passion/hobby with such good people whom I've never met.  It just proves you don't have to meet someone to be touched by them.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU!!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for being such a warm-hearted, strong, inspiring, and sassy individual! I feel completely honored to know you, even if only through the web. :) It's also refreshing to know I'm not the only person who blogs at this hour. lol Happy Thanksgiving!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!

    I too am thankful for my past, present, and future blessings to come. I pray that I can continue to be a blessing in some way to others who cross my path in person or in Cyberspace.

    Remain blessed,

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: Have a happy Thanksgiving Day. Thank you to follow me in my blog and from your blog make me so nice to hang out. We remain in contact blog blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been a blessing to me, Tracy. Your enthusiasm is infectious. Your words can just be so inspiring. Keep doing what you do. It is my wish that one day some of my blogging friends will get together and enjoy each other in person. Can you just imagine the fun we would have. It is amazing that people can form such wonderful friendships through a computer. I hope that you and Story continue to be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Cat - Thank you! I feel the same way about you. You're definitely an inspiration, and I'm so glad we're blog buddies. :)

    Yes, this is the only time I can get anything done, blog wise, late at night when the lil' one is asleep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ DBG - I agree with you, blessed to have made it through the past, keeping going in the present and make it to see the future. Through God, it's all possible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Vanessa - Thank you! The words come easy because you are such an amazing person. Not just talented but strong and you keep going. LOL, we would have a blast...literally shutting stores down. :) It's funny how dependent we've become on technology to keep in contact but on this blog, there's so much encouragement and friendship, it makes it worth logging on daily.

    I know you will continue to be blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete