Sunday, December 11, 2011

Another trip to Big Lots...

Caution: Name change!  

Ok, so I made another trip to Big Lots...but I was pretty good this time!  I went in and got exactly what I said I was getting and nothing more.  I've been trying to use the whole "if it's meant to be" method in order to control my spending.  If it's meant to be, surely it will be there my next trip...and if not...I don't need it. :)

So, all I needed was another Liv body for Trinity (aka Deena Aoki) Indigo's sister.  I was looking for a Liv Hayden thinking it was the only match but I'm very happy that Liv Katie works out just as well.  Trinity isn't quite as pale as Indigo who can only match Hayden perfectly.  While I was there, I noticed the BB accessory packs this time...nice.  They were only $8 but they will have to wait until next week.


Anyway, here are the Aoki sisters together.  I really want to get these girls a couple of action figures as boyfriends.  I don't think the typical Ken type guys will work for them.  Hmmm...we'll see.



Trinity & Indigo
Aoki
If I haven't mentioned it, I am a HUGE Matrix fan!  So, obviously Trinity is named after one of the main characters.  If I had the patience and/or props...I'd do stories with my own spin of life on Zion and the Neberkenezer.  Alright, gotta go...an agent is coming.  Just kidding. 




TTFN!

18 comments:

  1. They look awsome! Yes!!! get them action figure boyfriends, you wont regeret it! They are well articulated and work with the liv bodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! They look great. I haven't seen the BB accessory packs. Of course I have only been to 1 BL and 2 Ross'. The male one is the only one I don't have. Hope they are still there when you need them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat! Are both girls on Liv bodies? Yay Spinmaster for bodies and Mattel for faces ;-D

    BTW do you remember if the StarDolls from Big Lots! cost more or less than the ones at Toys R Us?

    Still holding out, but just in case I cave ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They make the perfect sisters. I have finally rebodied my Stardolls and will post to my blog sometimes today. I am loving these dolls! Thanks for sharing body match info.

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finding the perfect LIV body. Your dolls look great! The LIV bodies are the best. I just wish their hands were a little bit larger.

    I went to Big Lots yesterday to see what BB were in stock -- not much at all, Model 08 and another one whose number eludes me. This store either never got the accessory packs or sold out. I left without anything doll related.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Aoki sisters look great. I love the LIV bodies and am so glad they can be found easily.

    I can't wait to see which men they land :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, oh, oh,mmmmm. That is the sound of Ms.Leo writhing in a corner! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have just found your blog and love it! You've got a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ William - Thank you! Well, you've made a believer out of me...you have an awesome collection of figures. Hopefully, I will introduce my first by Xmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Vanessa - Thanks! I hope so too. I have a good feeling they will be there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Dollz4Moi- Me too, LOL. I have a few choices of men within my budget, so we'll see. I love the price point of Liv at Big Lots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Ms Leo - LOL, I started to put a warning on the blog for you about another picture of Indigo. I don't want to send you racing to TRU before you're ready. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ DBG - You took the words right out of my mouth, I don't care for how small the Liv dolls hands are. They look a bit strange. Hopefully, BL will have more BB stuff in stock for your next visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Rossetti - Thank you! I'm so glad you found me and thanks for following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello from Spain: The Aoki sisters look great. I love the LIV clothes. We follow in contact of blog blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your purchases. They look lovely on their new bodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tracy, it is too late! After that last picture, I ran down to TRU and got her. I feel soo much better now! I will post so picture on Wednesday! Right now we are bounding.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous. That Stardoll is one of my new favorites. So cute!

    ReplyDelete