Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Brazilian beauty - Ava Cruz arrived today...

Here are some photos of her before (hair just loaded with glue) and after a quick, hot dip and re-body.  Ava received my BB 2.5 aka Reina Larson's body and I will eventually get Reina a Fashionistas body.  I'm not all that in love with Reina and her body was a perfect skin tone match for Ava.  Oh, I also trimmed those lashes.  I thought they were a bit much, they kind of looked like whiskers on her eyes. :/

You can check out her profile HERE

Before 




After



Ava has been cast as Danika's older sister since their molds are just too spot on.  I've decided that Nik is the youngest and Ava will be 'round Brooklyn's age.  



 These ladies are all part of my Femme Fatale's group.  They're the mature crowd, are mostly single and don't have children.  Well, Brook's engaged but other than that, they're single. 




Halle (aka Lena Howard) will be ordered tomorrow and will round out the Femme Fatales nicely. 


My other groups are:  Urban Clique - which will consist of S.I.S. girls, Mbili molds and Stardoll Piper Phillips.

Liv-ing Dolls - which will consist of my Liv Hybrids and like sized dolls.

Well, that's all for now.  

Thanks for following!! :D

8 comments:

  1. That girl is GORGEOUS! Halle will fit in well with this group. I tell you they did those 007 ladies well. I also love Octopussy. See how tall those 2.5 bodies were. She wears it well, though. I love the names you came up with for your groups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she looks a LOT better without the rock-hard hair. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: Ava Cross is doll more handsome than I saw lately. Congratulations by the work of the change. We follow in contact of blog blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Thanks Vanessa! I look at Ava and I just think, sexy siren. :) I too think Halle will fit right in. I will most likely spend more story telling on the mature crowd but this is a good way for me to give everyone a little attention. :)

    @ Miss_Lola_77 - Doesn't she look better? Her hair was like a helmet before, LOL. Thanks for the comment. :)

    @ Marta - Thanks so much! I am so happy to finally get her. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ava looks really nice with her hair down. I also love your group names. Yay Halle (Lena) is coming to Dolls In the City! I love her. I have 2 days to decide on who to use my last reward on and she or one of the swimsuit basic dolls are the choices. Congrats on getting your new dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Georgia Girl - Thank you! I'm so glad I got her. That's awesome you have rewards to use. Hmm...I'd go for the Halle because she's pricier, you'd get it out of the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog! Do you have any tips for picking out last names for your dolls? I find it hard. Also, do you have any dolls inspired by people you know IRL and how do/would you name them? Thanks. Again, I'm enjoying your site very much! TTYL -L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. So sorry for the late reply. I usually use Google to determine a character/doll's surname, which helps with the different ethnicity of my guys and girls. My doll characters are either inspired by people, drawn from imagination or as far as Brooklyn Banks is concerned, considered my alter ego. :)

      Thanks so much!

      Delete