Thursday, December 22, 2011

Present from Cat...

Today, I received a wonderful surprise in my mailbox from A Doll Affinity!  It was a Liv body!  It came in super handy because I had just given my Indigo (Fallen Angel Stardoll) Sidney Dupart's body...and now, thanks to Cat, they both have bodies!  I may do a photo shoot this week so my Liv/hybrids can be featured.  Thanks again, Cat!!!

Sidney will be featured in a story in the very near future. ;)



That's all for now, Happy Holidays everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Cat did a wonderful job customizing her gifts. It's amazing that she honed in so quickly on what gifts would make the best presents based on the person. I'll be looking for that story soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Cat is so sweet! Dang, I guess I need to work on sending out gifts next year! I feel so guilty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: I like much the LIV coverall the clothes and the complements that bring. I am wishing to see some photo We follow in contact of blog blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you girls!! :) And I am so happy you now have the other body you needed. I'm a chronic body swapper, and some of my fav girls get the short end of the neck knob when cash is tight and I have a new girl who wants to move around. So happy the gift was exactly what you needed. ;)

    ReplyDelete