Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Updating Character Profiles...

I am in the process of updating character profiles to reflect my new additions and people added who I couldn't find a place for.  I apologize for some of the confusion as you read their profiles.  It's become very difficult to manage my hobby and all the things going on with my daughter, etc.  I have photos taken for another story but haven't had the time to load all the photos plus writing the scripts.  I am determined to get it together though because I think it's very important to have a creative outlet in life.  It's therapeutic!

Anyway, one of the things I changed was a character name.  The name I chose, just wasn't clicking.  It's been easy to name most of my characters and I think they all suit their names perfectly but for some reason, I've had some trouble with this gal.  I just love exotic, quirky and unique names.

So, after looking this gal over a few more times, I think this name will stick.

Peyton Connors


That's all for now.  I hope to have more time today/tomorrow to finish loading my photo story.  Until then, have a great day and thanks for following! :)

5 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. I named one doll Alanna and it's just such a mouthful and doesn't fit her. She really just doesn't fit. Sometimes you just have to shuffle things around a little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling. I have switched names on dolls as well as backgrounds several times. When it fits it fits :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Sometimes names just don't work. I will sometimes take a minute to name a doll. Take for instance BB 2.5's husband. I haven't named him yet and it's been over a month. Almost daily a name will go through my head for him and the right one just hasn't come to me. Seems to be fine for the moment since I haven't bought his body yet. Even Darius' friends didn't get names to start. Their names were "Darius' friends". LOL! Hope all is progressing well with your daughther. I can't imagine and my heart goes out to the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Dani - I know what you mean. It's funny that these 11" high plastic people have such personality. :)

    @ Dollz4Moi - LOL...I'm so glad I created the character profiles, makes it easier to keep up with my craziness. ;)

    @ Vanessa - I can't wait to see Raquel's husband...when you get a body. You've got some nice looking families. Yes, things are going really well with my daughter. I'm so excited for her. You know how it is, when things go well...it usually means more of a workload. So, the having trouble making time for my hobby is actually a good thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally understand. I do it too...all the time! Lol!

    Great that things are going well for your little one. Many blessings to you both.

    Vickey

    ReplyDelete