Friday, January 20, 2012

Writing this down before I forget...

As I mentioned in my last post, I hope to be back next month with updates and stories.  I have been writing stories like crazy while away but this is one thing I wanted to blog before I forget.  

Ok, so I've decided my Femme Fatales' group will be Private I's!  I thought of a way to expand on a story I already posted a while back but that's all I'm saying, don't want to spoil the rest.  So, if you click on my Femme Fatales tab the Private I group will consist of Brook, Ava, Danika and Sean.  I'm still waiting on Lena Howard (aka Jinx Barbie) which I had to purchase later than I promised but once she arrives, she will conclude the characters who own Femme Fatales Agency.  

I have a new character to introduce called,  Vanessa Bell.  I named her after Vanessa of Vans Doll Treasures but I have a certain personality picked out for her.  She's the gorgeous Barbie Basic Model 08 black dress edition.  I have the BB Red edition (with the fro) but I just wasn't bonding with her, not sure why. 


That's all for now but I will be back soon with photos of:  The Huddle (new sports bar) - Pastel Palace Art Museum and Blue Bar...all new spots to hit Dolls and the City.  TTFN!

9 comments:

  1. Oooh, exciting! I love it! I can't wait to see what capers they solve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dani! I'm excited to see what kind of "trouble" these ladies can get into.

      Delete
  2. This sounds interesting and exciting! I look forward to your return.

    P. S. Now you have us on edge. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Georgia Girl- I'm hope I can keep the stories interesting enough. :) Yes, the suspense has me too. Now the pressure's on. LOL

      Delete
  3. Private eyes sound like more interesting stories to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will definitely give me a chance to be creative. :)

      Delete
  4. I can just imagine what all they are going to uncover. Makes me think of that show Cheaters! Can't wait. Oh wow, now I have to wait to see what trouble I am going to get into. Hurry back, child! Now I am really curious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain, I can not wait to come back and tell us new storylines. Congratulations to Vanessa of 'vansdollstreasures.blog'' by becoming a beautiful Barbie. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello and thank you for following my dolls and their adventures. I am so looking forward to what you have in store. I look for inspiration everwhere so this will be fun for me.

    ReplyDelete