Sunday, April 29, 2012

(Updates) Icon Bar - Coming Soon


New club coming to Dolls and the City...

Icon Bar is a club where live bands play in hopes of being discovered by the low-key record scouts that frequent the place.  The music will range from Alternative, Pop, Hip Hop...(revived) Glam Rock, Punk and everything in between. It's a grimy hole in the wall but there's never a dull moment!  B'sides...anybody who wants to be somebody is will be there.

Character profiles....

There will also be some updates going on with my character profiles.  I started looking over my blog this week and nearly fell asleep.  BORING!  I realized I'm not really utilizing my favorite girls & guys and I've been conservative with my fantasies.  Not that its a bad thing but now where I'd like to take this blog.  So, I'm in the mist of moving things around.

First things first....

I'll start out by connecting characters more as some new ones move into the city over the next few weeks.  My collection is growing a whole lot more than I ever wanted it to, so I'm trying to get it under control. ;)

I've set a goal to begin the whole photo story thing again, by the end of June.  I believe this will give me time to collect enough play-sets and what not, that I'll need for my dios.  However, you're welcomed to peek in on profiles section between now and June just in case you're anxious. :)  TTFN



Stay tuned guys...

8 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm looking so forward to your return!

    P.S. I am still not getting your updates. I just check periodically. I have rejoined several times. Maybe I need to unjoin then rejoin again. Lol! Happy Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Georgia Girl! Thanks so much! I sure hope blogger fixes the issue, I'd miss your comments if you didn't get updates. :(

      Happy Monday! Oh wait, are the words Happy and Monday even allowed in the same sentence? LOL

      Delete
  2. Hi Tracy India. So glad you're back! Look forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve. Will check in often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm excited to get back, these ideas keep coming and I've gotta do something with them. :)

      Delete
  3. Hello from Spain: I am looking forward to seeing the new dolls attending the club. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta! Thanks so much, I'm excited about it. A lot can happen at the new bar and it's a great way to cross characters.

      Delete
  4. You know what I miss most? All the cool names you used to come up with. You were the queen of cool names. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, thanks Vanessa! That's probably my favorite part of collecting, naming these kids. I've got some new names for my "coming soon" character profiles in both the "My men" and "Femme Fatales" section. :)

      Delete