Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Flame (A ladies fantasy club)

Have any of you seen the movie Magic Mike yet?  All I have to say is [wiping my brow] GOOD
GOOGLY MOOGLY!!!!  :o

Let me tell you, this movie brought back so many fun memories.  My girls and I use to be faithful "spectators" at a spot where these guys (sorry, can't mention the group name) use to dance.  Actually, they're still dancing there but I haven't been since I became a mom.

So, I'm bringing my own "ladies spot" to Dolls and The City called, Flame!  I'm excited already. ;)
After seeing the movie, I immediately got online and ordered my Holy Grail of action figures.  I'm going to keep him a surprise, until I get the other two in the line up.  There is a guy already living in my town, who I rarely feature but think he'd be perfect as a dancer.

As I mentioned before, my blog is getting a complete overhaul.  I'm a huge fan of drama, not in my life but I love writing about it.  So, Dolls and The City will be drama filled, like a nighttime soap opera.  I hope it will be entertaining to all but at the end of the day, it's just me exercising all of these ideas running a muck in my mind.

Speaking of Holy Grail, I have a new girl coming that I will blog about late next week.  Until then, I'm gonna leave us with a lil' eye candy. :)


Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I did not see that movie but it sure is a lot of dancing. I look forward to all your news. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy I think That Conry Lavis is spam by the way. I'm getting more than usual on my blog too. I can't wait to see your club. I'm not into male strippers at all. I find them kind of gross, but all manner of perversions make me smile! I hope to see lots of smut and drama soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dani, I thought the post looked a little strange. I'm excited for the club too. I think it'll bring about lots of drama. ;)

      Delete
  4. I haven't seen the movie, but as soon as it hits the $1.99 theater, I am there! I look forward to seeing Flame. I am sure you and your dolls will be bringing the heat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa! I look forward for the DVD, that's one for my "hot guys" library. :)

      Delete
  5. Looking so forward to the drama! I hove no drama in my personal life at all, but I love to read about it in the dolls lives. Lol! Come on bring it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Georgia Girl! I'm glad to say I live a drama free life too. But, it sure is fun to write about. I'm bringin' it! LOL. :)

      Delete
  6. I'm looking forward to playscale drama ;-D

    It's more fun that size, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. That's the only way I like my drama...either on television or in 1/6 scale. ;)

      Delete
  7. My girls are tapping their fingers. I'm a bit more patient. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited about this particular project. Hopefully, I can get it done very soon before all the girls start an all out riot. LOL...

      Delete