Sunday, August 26, 2012

New Characters on a flight to Play-Line City...

Hey guys! Ok, so some of you  may know that I decided to keep one blog for posting updates, purchase and doll gossip and the other will focus on characters and photo stories.  Well, I am calling the page Play-Line City, sort of a series spin-off of Dolls and The City.

My main focus will be on guys & girls I consider to be more play-line.  I just really got bummed out after purchasing MOTM Nichelle, and I still don't have an articulate body for her.  Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have her but I after realizing Christmas is around the corner, I her body can wait.  In the meantime, she will make small appearances here and there but my focus will stay with my BB's, Stardolls, and SIS group.  Also, my Ken types and action figures of course.

Now,  I'm dying to get my hands on Van's Doll Treasure's sofa/chair creations and yummy food selections.  That's what I consider to be a worthwhile purchase...furniture and diorama stuff.  If you haven't seen her furniture, be sure to check out her Etsy store!

I'm also saving up for doll clothes.  I've got my eye out A Doll Affinity's designs.  She's in the process of setting up her Etsy page too, but in the mean time you can check out her blog page.

Any-who, there are two characters flying in to Play-Line City and since most of you already have these folks, I won't post about them when they arrive.  Instead, you can keep watch of the character's profile pages, for updates and new characters.

Introducing...

Casey Waters

Casey, was purchased for a great price, NUDE.  I tried searching for a boxed version but the price online was not kosher, and I no longer see him around town.  I'll just purchase some cool outfits from one of the overseas eBay stores with free shipping. ;)



Erin Fuentes

ARRIVED YESTERDAY -  I almost purchased Erin at Target because Stardolls are still $14.95.  However, the face was all wrong.  So, I found her online at $8.95 with free shipping, only she's nude.  I can easily pick up this outfit online and it will most likely 'round off my purchase to the same deal as  Target.  I'm toying with the idea of adding the redhead NRFB because I think she'd make a good "stuck up" character, LOL.  But...I may just wait for the new Stardolls group.  There are at least three of those I'm interested in.


Stay tuned for more!  Thanks for following!






10 comments:

  1. Casey must be a nudest! I'm sure the ladies who come to see his band appreciate that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muff, you totally get Casey. Too many chics told him he's hot, so now he acts like shirts are for other people. ;)

      Delete
  2. I didn't know you were splitting your blog. I must have missed a post. Congrats on getting Casey. I know how long you were looking for him. I didn't know there were new Stardolls coming out. I hope that means new accessory packs, too. Thanks so much for the shout out. I really appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vanessa, yep...started a separate blog a while back when I purchased Lounge Kitty Barbie (aka Sabrina Evans). I was confusing myself when adding new characters and updating profiles that I just wanted a separate page for all of that. Plus, I'd rather have a blog that features stories and hopefully people can catch up better that way.

      When I realized that a lot of my page views come from Google searches, I thought...there's probably a good amount of people who don't know about your furniture or maybe even other bloggers. I know we all have a few different followers for different reasons. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the alert about new Stardolls. I was wondering if they would continue into 2013 ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sure, no problem. I'm happy they are continuing the line too.

      Delete
  4. Hello from Spain: I also I have your Casey. I also like your new Stardoll. Vanessa's creations are gorgeous. I did not know you had another blog ... Will visit. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I let Casey go for so long but I'm glad to add him to my group. :)

      Delete
  5. Casey is nice. I bought one cut his hair and immediately afterwards, I was wishing his hair was long. I eventually found a duplicate at Big Lots. Now they are twins. : ) Looking forward to your stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Georgia Girl! I can totally understand cutting his hair. I've seen some real cool cuts done on him on flickr, and I was tempted too. I'm glad you were able to get another one before he became HTF. The twins idea will be cool to see in a storyline. ;)

      Delete