Saturday, September 22, 2012

New Character - Ricky Foster

Hello everyone,

I hope you guys are all having a great weekend!  I wanted to make a quick post to introduce you to the latest character to Dolls and The City - The Village Edition.  I will keep this page up but rename it "archive edition."  The reason I created another page is because I had way to much trouble while changing fonts, etc. and it became a big pain in the neck.

So, when you all get the chance, please follow "The Village Edition."  Characters are updated on the regular there and I'm hoping it will be easier to follow along (kept you in mind Ms. Leo).   A heads up though, "The Village Edition" will feature the same characters but there are some MAJOR changes (and name changes) in their lives, so check out their bios!

I'm just about coming to the end of gathering the folks that were on my list, and will be receiving several shipments over the next couple of weeks, one of which will include Alex Estes.  I will wait until all shipments have arrived, and do a big haul post. :)

Until then...meet Ricky Foster



Ricky Foster, a Montreal Canadian born sculptor desperately seeking a gallery to feature his work.  He's a little eccentric, a big smart alec but a cool guy who's a lot of fun.  The ladies love him because he's also baddass.  His best friend is Dylan Reid who is also his boss.  Dylan owns Icon-Bar and hired Ricky on as a bartender so he could pay his bills until that gallery dream happens.   



Ricky, has definitely had his share of run-ins with the law but this is not a mug shot.  He just wanted to show off his freshly cut mo-hawk.  



Ricky is a DiD Dragon Dreams character, so he has the bendable fingers.  I wouldn't cut him off him in traffic or you just might get the finger. 



I don't do a lot of size comparison shots but I was able to get the guys to stop working for a second for this photo.  Ricky, agreed to help Dylan move some things around to get the bar ready.  Icon-Bar is set in an old abandoned warehouse, which includes living space for Dylan.   



Dylan:  "Thanks for following!  Oh, don't forget to click on Dolls and The City - The Village Edition and subscribe for upcoming photo stories.  Peace!"






14 comments:

  1. I like Ricky! He seems like such a character (no pun intended). Always nice to see Dylan and those abs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa. :) I think he's pretty cool too. Yeah, Dylan and those abs...he's a hottie.

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen this action figure before. Who is he? I like his mohawk! He will keep things stired up! I think they are making a comeback. I really had to find clothing for your baddass dolls! I am waiting to see what he will wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. Leo, this figure is actually named Ricky Foster. He's a DiD Dragon Dreams figure. I saw him in a few dios and fell in love. He's got such a well sculpted and unique face, and the shading is awesome.

      I definitely am on the look out for some long sleeved shirts. I'm not a fan of all the visible joints action figures have. He's the leather pant, jacket, scarf and long sleeve type of guy. :)

      Delete
  3. I love him! He'd be very popular in Grandville!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dani! It's funny that you say that because one of the things I thought about him when I received him was, this is the type of guy who could set Hannah's crazy butt straight, LOL.

      Delete
  4. So cool you didn't change his original DiD name, just his profession. He originally was a paratrooper but I bet he’s going to like life a lot more as a Montreal sculptor. Judging by his surname he’s probably an anglophone, but he does speak French, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ro! I agree, I couldn't change the name...it suits him.

      Yes, he definitely speaks french...but he warned me not to attempt using it in his dialogue. He said I would just ruin that beautiful language, LOL.

      Delete
  5. Ricky is pretty cool! I love the Mohawk. Looking forward to his character. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Georgia Girl! Thanks, I'm looking forward to him and his smart mouth, LOL. He's a trip, :)

      Delete
  6. Hello from Spain: I love Ricky Foster. I had not seen before. He has the appearance of being eccentric. Are you going to change the name of your blog??? Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta! It's going to be the same basically, Dolls and The City - The Village Edition. I'm just adding "The Village Edition" so that it will be distinguishable from this one. :)

      Delete
  7. I am way behind in action figures ... congratulations on your Mr. Foster.

    Did he come with the Mohawk, or did you add it for him? Very well done it is.

    ReplyDelete