Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Haunted Beauty Ghost Barbie...

Image belongs to BarbieCollector.Com


I saw this girl and had to post her photo.  I think she's gorgeous!  I can tell by her hands that she's got elbow/wrist articulation but that's all I can see based on this photo.  It would be a real disappointment if she's got those Muse legs. :/  I'm also guessing, she's going to be priced in the $100's.  I think I just might have to set aside some cash or pre-order this girl, I really like her mold.

Anyone know her story?

9 comments:

  1. I would be surprised if she's articulated at that pricepoint. She is $100. Mattel usually sees the expensive ones as collectibles and rarely make them articulated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa, well the hands look like Fashionistas hands to me, not MM hands but I will definitely be waiting to see if she sells nude before spending that kind of dough. :)

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: I do not know if her legs are articulated. She is gorgeous. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous doll! It looks like I see some articulation in her left elbow (under the read story). She is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The question is...are do her legs have articulation? I love the doll, but don't see me buying her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. This is one I definitely would not want to play with. I'd be afraid of mussing her hair or getting her chains tangled. But I know I couldn't resist fussing with her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There doesn’t seem to be much information about this doll, nothing that tells us what inspired Bill Greening, the designer. She’s to be released soon on BCC for $100.00. She really is lovely, and I hope those knees do not disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She Beauty!!!!!!!!!!! She looks like nicki minaj from the video va va voom! Wow I wonder if i can get her on Ebay

    ReplyDelete