Friday, March 1, 2013

So In Style Barbie in Baby Phat gear price back to $11.94

Quick post letting you know that the S.I.S. Barbies in Baby Phat gear are back at a price of  $11.94 at TOY COUNTRY.  I don't know how long that price will last until they decide to hike it up again so I wanted to post about it for those who aren't able to find them in stores.  I was going to purchase them but ended up finding the two I wanted at Target, Chandra and Marisa, so I'm good.

That's all for now...thanks for following!

6 comments:

  1. I know that bunches of people got their SIS at drastically reduced prices because they weren't scanning at Target and boy am I glad I got the one I wanted. Why there always has to be a SIS price shenanigan when they get released is a mystery to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up. I need Grace and an extra Kara but not sure I will order online.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up! I want a couple more of Chandra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: what luck! in my country there is no such offers. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the posting! I managed to get a few sets of each one so I'm good. My Walmart always has them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this information. That's a good price.

    I saw all but Kara at a Philly Walmart. Love those poser bodies!

    ReplyDelete