Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Ashton's flight arrived a day early...


Hey peeps!  Another quickie, just putting up a few pics of Ashton and Cree since they've been reunited.  I'm so happy the chemistry works because I gotta tell you, it was tempting to chouple her up with my Jack Sparrow.  If you haven't checked out OneSixthAvenue's blog, please do.  Like many of us, we share a few of the same dolls and I didn't want to confuse people reading our stories if I paired them together.  So, I'm stoked.  ;-)

Ashton Peete and Cree Larson - I'm thinking Ashton is a professional surfer/snowboarder.  He's been traveling all over the world competing right after college and now he's decided to move to The Village and be with Cree.



Ivanka Rominov and Ricky Foster- this is the gorgeous Fashion Royalty doll I was gifted from Dani of Vita Plastica.  Isn't she hot?  I love all the attitude she's giving.  She's the perfect girl for bad boy Rick, he needs a woman that'll put him in check now and then. ;-)


The rest of these photos are me just messing around with the iPad camera.  I this shot, I've included main character men and a few favs.  This is definitely not all my guys but they'll be the most used.  I have about two more guys on my immediate list and two more just for their bodies.



I wanted Miguel to look like he's photo bombing, Lol.


More fun with affects...

Destiny Carter...




Kat Evans...




Dylan Reed...


Brook and D...


Brooklyn...




Where my girls at...?

The Girls...






The Youngin's....



Ahh, young love...



Well, that's all for now folks!  Next post I hope to share (2) new diorama set ups.  :-).  Til' then...




















13 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I like your Jack Sparrow. This is a great couple. I love your collection of guys. Nice pictures. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marta! I really like Jack Sparrow too. :)

      Delete
  2. Hola, tienes unas parejas muy guapas, bonitas fotos, un beso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias. Me alegro de que te gustan. :)

      Delete
  3. Love all the pics! I didn't even know you could edit or take photos with an iPad, but I have a iPhone so I should have known, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Muff! I only recently learned that I could play around with the affects. I'm still planning to use my Nikon for stories but I've just been lazy setting up lighting, lol.

      Delete
  4. Aww! Thanks for the shout out Tracy :)
    I love Ashton and Cree as a couple. And their names are super cute. Ashton definitely has a surfer boy vibe :) Dylan and Brooklyn are a super hot couple. I wish I had that hard rock doll but she is ubber expensive now. Loving those tats on Dylan. I need to get around to tattooing some more of my boys. Looking forward to the next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miranda! I'm happy to see Brook and Dylan reconnect and have the chemistry I'd hoped for. :) Hard Rock Barbie is crazy expensive now and it's tough to think it's just the head and outfit wanted. I got lucky purchasing her used from the Doll. Pages a couple of years ago. Didn't get the original outfit but she came in an equally amazing dress and shoes. Hopefully posting soon...

      Delete
  5. Cree and Ashton look great together. I also like Ivanka with Ricky. They look like the perfect couple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a handsome bunch of guys! Love the photo bomb aspect too! And the last picture looks like Alex & Sierra from the X factor! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola! Qué fotos tan bonitas. Adoro a Barbie Hard Rock AA. Es increíble. Desde hoy sigo tu blog. Te invito a que visites nuestro blog, esperamos que te guste. http://barbiedollofdolls.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your dolls. And I love the stories! I'm 19 and I got back into my dolls. Where did you buy taja Baldwin from? I purchased the allstar doll because apparently I look like her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blog! Love your pic and dolls, i can not wait to see more...
    see u soon in KS
    I hope youlike it and follow back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete