Friday, March 7, 2014

New Furniture and OOAK my dudes...



Hello everyone!  Just a quick post using terrible quality pics, of my girls new living room set.  My three main female characters will be: Marley Howard (Stardoll Barbie) Echo Parks (DG Jasper) Cree Larson (Barbie Basic Jeans 04). These girls are roommates and besties.  


Then we have the guys:  Shawn Hawkins ( Texas A&M Cheerleader) Casey Waters ( Barbie Basic Jeans 15) Ashton Peet (Catching Fire Peeta -not pictured).  These guys are friends and possibly roommates. 

Here's the girl's living room set...








This is the beginning stages of me customizing Casey Waters.  His brow's been pierced and I cut more of his hair.  Like I mentioned before, I plan on flocking the sides and back and giving him a better hairline at the nape of his neck with the flocking.  The other plan is to fill in his brows a bit more and give him facial hair and sideburns. And last...loads of tattoos of course.  Casey is a professional motor cross athlete, so a dirt bike will be purchased at some point.  


This is what I'd like him to look like after the customizing...


Pretty Hot...I think.  ;-)

Anyways, that's all for now.  I have a lot going on still at home so my stories are being pushed back to around summer but they will happen.  I'm determined.  :-)

TTFN...

18 comments:

  1. Did you make that living room set because it's AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Muff! It is definitely an awesome set but I purchased it on eBay. However, it looks pretty easy to make so I will definitely be trying my hand at crafting my own in the future. It's all foamcore and I'm not sure what the legs are but I'd probably use wooden dowels on mine. :-)

      Delete
  2. He will be hot! I've seen that living room set and is the bomb. I look forward to seeing it in your stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Doll Crazy! Thanks so much. I am definitely going to take my time on Casey...he'll be my first OOAK project. :-)

      Delete
  3. Great job on Casey! I love the look you are going after. That furniture is beautiful! I love the colors! The summer will be here before we know it. I look forward to your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Georgia Girl! Thanks so much, I fell in love with the sofa's material and was lucky to grab this set. I know, right? It's almost April so I've got some projects to complete before summer gets here to make it happen. :-)

      Delete
  4. The furniture is fabulous! Loving your gang and can't wait to see how Casey looks completely finished. He is turning out to be quite the hottie...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miranda! Thanks so much. I'm looking forward to Casey completed too, Lol. I hope to have him done in a few weeks and will load some picks. :-)

      Delete
  5. That's a very nice set! I love what you are doing with your Casey. The inspiration gut is HOT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vanessa! Thanks so much. Yeah, the hot model guy's photo said Casey right off the bat. I sure hope I do him justice. :-)

      Delete
  6. Hi! I really liked the designs of the couch! And penidado you feel great! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Furnitures are simply gorgeous! They look modern but have sixties vibes in them, I really like such mix!
    Casey looks so different from original Ken, are you going to give him a facial hair too?
    Can't wait for stories with your new characters, I can tell just from looking at them it will be interesting and original.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that's gonna be a steamy hot makeover! Looking forward to seeing the completion. Gorgeous furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chiming in late ... nice furniture. Love how you have your figures posed around it. Striking sculpture in the background ... it looks African.

    Looking forward to seeing how your Casey turns out. He's got fine inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are the great blogs; I assure you that I really enjoyed a lot in reading. right size smoothies weight loss reviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. Buy and sell new and used modern, outdoor, office, bedroom and home furniture.
    Choose from a great selection of gently used furniture for every room in your home.
    More here www.postallads4free.com

    ReplyDelete