Monday, June 9, 2014

Coming Soon....

So, my extra time has been filled with purchasing/casting more male characters; collecting items for my dioramas and working on those dios.  One of the things I think we're all wanting are more places for our dollies to hangout.  At least that's my plan because not every character will get an apartment/house and there's gotta be a place where drama can happen. ;-). 

In past posts, I've talked about recreating The Word Shop my poetry bar but I also wanted more of a club scene.  My Dylan character is the owner of Club Pure which is Vegas inspired. He's got Go. Go dancers in cages that I made, I just ordered the Gloria Bar set and I'm collecting LED lighting here and there.  Next to Pure is a Tattoo and Piercing. Parlor that is owned by a new character I will introduce next month. ;-). 

And last...the poetry spot will be called The Word Shop and Lyrical Cafe so that it's the town's coffee house as well. 

Whelp, that's it for now....
 



13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Dani! Just purchased a couple of tattoo magazines to use in the dio. Can't wait. :-)

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: I'm looking forward to seeing more .. We keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, tattoo and piercing, I already love it. Sounds very interesting! Can't wait for updates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited too. Hopefully, lots of drama. :-)

      Delete
  4. I can't wait! You are teasing us! Lol! The new spots sounds like they are going to be juicy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting. Those cages sound very interesting. So you finally decided to buy the bar set? Cool. We're all waiting with bated breath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vanessa, yep...I love the bar set, pretty cool. A couple of years ago I'd purchased the bottles with wine racks but thought I'd make my own bar. I much prefer the Gloria one and customizing will be pretty easy. I'm working on a color scheme for the bar/night club but the cages were easy to make. I'm excited to use Myfroggy methods for my parlor. :-)

      Delete
  6. thank you , for the information , very useful , successful greetings

    Cara Pemesanan Ace Maxs

    ReplyDelete